I stayed here between March and April for 33 nights. I stayed in one of the bungalows (with hot water, fridge and AC) at the very bottom of the cliff directly overlooking the sea & the rocks. I fell asleep to the noise of the waves and I awoke to the same sound (I didn't use the AC much). I... More
- Also Known As:
- Hi Coral Cove Bungalow Hotel Koh Samui
- Hi Coral Cove Bungalow Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring sea-view bungalows overlooking Thai Southern Sea, Hi Coral Cove Bungalow is a 2stars hotel located in Coral Cove viewpoint district where is the snorkeling point of Koh Samui. From here, it’s a 2-minute walk to ViKaSa Yoka and Thai Boxing Gym. Coral Cove beach is within 10 minutes walk. Chaweng or Lamai beach is a 5-minute drive. Samui International Airport is a 30 minute drive.Rooms at Hi Coral Cove Bungalow come with air-conditioning, fridge, hot and cold shower. Each room has a balcony with sea-view. Some rooms also have TV.Guests can relax on the large daybeds by the pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and restaurant. Thai and International dishes are also served at the restaurant. The reception can arrange island tours and motorbike for rent. Laundry and ironing services are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hi Coral Cove Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.