Nice staff, very friendly and polite. Great place, beautiful garden, nice swimming pools, nice suites. Excellent breakfast (buffet and menu) with capuccinos or coffees from the coffee shop. Free shuttle to the night market or saturday/sunday market. I really recommend this hotel. Only negative point: spa very expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small cozy boutique resort provided Thai – Colonial Style that surrounded by tropical greenery and landscaped garden. Situation just 10 minutes walk from Night Bazaar and easy access to the old city. Recreational facilities at the resort include 2 outdoor swimming pools and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Feature Thai cooking class, restaurant, a coffee shop, onsite parking, room service, laundry service, tour and airport transfer and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Shewe Wana Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.