This was one of the best hotels I have stayed in. Excellent location close to the night bizarre. In addition the Thai president stayed at this hotel. Everything is clean and professional. The breakfast was great with a pleasant look overseeing the river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popularly known as the Rose of the North, Chiang Mai has earned itself a well-deserved reputation for its natural scenery and unique indigenous culture. Lying along the peaceful banks of the Mae Ping in central Chiang Ma, The Chedi Chiang Mai epitomises the best resort living with its choice of 32 Chedi Club Suites and 52 Deluxe Rooms. The site of the hotel is the compound of the former British Consulate in Chiang Mai, within which the main Consulate building, dating from the 1920’s, has been retained and integrated within the hotel design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Agoda, Otel, Amex, LHW, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your The Chedi Chiang Mai, a GHM Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel
- Chedi Chiang Mai