We stayed for four nights - great location in centre of Chiang Mai - on a great street with lots of restaurants - bamboo lined entrance leads to an absolutely wonderful hotel - lovely staff ( our daughter was unwell and they offered to make rice soup and bring it to the room ) - breakfast was very good ,... More
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind Village Chiang Mai
- Tamarind Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarind Village is a unique and charming boutique property that nestles in the heart of historic Chiang Mai. Surrounded by ancient temples and quaint shopping streets, it takes its name from a magnificent 200 year old tamarind tree that shelters the hotel in a shady embrace.Tamarind Village is situated at the center of Chiang Mai’s old town. Many of Chiang Mai’s historic landmarks and temples such as Thapae Gate, the Three Kings Monument, Wat Phra Singh and Wat Chedi Luang are located within a few minutes walk of the hotel. Each week, Chiang Mai’s famous ‘Sunday Walking Street’ takes place just in front of the hotel’s entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Tamarind Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.