This Hotel is great, beautiful room, big en clean. The breakfast is very good. Only to the Citycentre it's a bit fare about 30 minuts walk, but in front off the Hotel are TukTuk's who can bring you in 5 minuts to the Night Market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Chiangmai is a haven of comfort and style located in Northern Thailand s most fascinating city. The hotel is only minutes from some of the cities most famous temples and the renowned night bazaar. Rooms are the largest in Chiangmai and have been designed with every comfort in mind. Many have beautiful views over the idyllic Mae Ping River and on toward Doi Suthep, the sacred mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Chiang Mai Hotel
- Holiday Inn Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Holiday Inn
- Sheraton Chiang Mai