BaanBooLoo is a very unique and wonderful experience. We normally go for 4* hotels but having read the many positive reviews about BaanBooLoo we thought we'd try a guesthouse experience. When we arrived at BaanBooLoo we were immediately given a warm welcome and we were impressed by the character of the place and the friendliness of the staff. Our room... More
- Also Known As:
- Baanbooloo Traditional Thai Guest House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Baanbooloo Traditional Thai Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Thai traditional teak house - a rare luxury in the centre of a big city such as Chiang Mai. Comprising adjacent small villas and relaxing gardens; BaanBooLOo acts as a guesthouse or can be booked as a private holiday home from 1 to approx 22 guests and has hosted wonderful wedding celebrations as well as many honeymoons. A unique residence, resplendent and charming on 3.5M high stilts and hidden right in the heart of an unspoiled local community in the ancient moat city of Chiang Mai old city; BaanBooLOo is surrounded by temples and authentic Thai life, with great balconies and a tropical herb garden - dragonflies - butterflies - chameleons - frogs - tropical flora. This is truly the place to experience Thai home life at its best without a formal hotel atmosphere but close to major tourist highlights in Chiang Mai and a couple minutes walk to the world famous Sunday Walking Street Market - but far enough away from the noise of the main Night Market on the other side of town. We would ideally like all visitors to be immersed in Thai culture and life whilst you of course also enjoy your privacy at BaanBooLOo. Please note that this is not a luxury 5 star accommodation, nor is it a hotel in the classical sense. This is a Thai rustic chic farmer style; lots of chunky wood, Thai fabrics and furnishings, fresh air in a big city, quality food, ambiance and attentive hosts offering family style welcome. Guests are invited to mingle at breakfast, dinner etc. There are cats and chickens in the farm like gardens. Please read some reviews to get a good idea before booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your BaanBooLOo Traditional Thai Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.