I stayed here recently for 4 nights. The business feels like it's family run and the staff can seem a little casual however they are quite friendly. Not all staff speak English. The rooms are basic but clean. There is little soundproofing to the rooms which can be OK or quite a big deal depending on who else is in... More
- Also Known As:
- Anoma Boutique House Hotel
- Anoma Boutique House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic, unique, cozy and stylish hotel rooms with warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Anoma Boutique House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.