We were travelling in Thailand and stayed here for two nights. We had a room that slept 2 people with bunkbeds in. The room itself was very basic, but that wasn't the problem. The room was filthy, the walls were stained and although the bedding seemed to be clean the mattress had a huge stain on it which appeared to... More
- Also Known As:
- a Little Bird Guesthouse Hotel Chiang Mai
- a Little Bird Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in heart of Chiang Mai city, five minutes walk to Sunday market. Near to ATM, Restaurant, night pub. Dormitory provided and included hot shower, free WIFI internet, personal locker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your A Little Bird Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.