We stayed here twice on our way in and way out of Chiang Mai. Asked for twin beds but got a double bed. Very, very hard and uneven bed. We just dealt with it. Friendly staff. Ok basic breakfast, egg station - enough to keep you going until lunch. Loud hallway noise. Mostly clean rooms. Strange shower, after 4 nights... More
- Also Known As:
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newcomer boutique hotel “The Small Hotel, Chiang Mai” is now opened. With 35 boutique rooms that are stylishly furnished wherein each provides all necessities to ensure guests comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Small Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.