My priority in hotel selection to those shopping paradises is always the distance between the hotel and the bazaar. The Small is great in this option because there is a regular daily basis night bazaar, art gallery complex and Thaphae Gate at the end of the road. Besides, Warorot Market is at the road right behind The Small too. The... More
- Also Known As:
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newcomer boutique hotel “The Small Hotel, Chiang Mai” is now opened. With 35 boutique rooms that are stylishly furnished wherein each provides all necessities to ensure guests comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, Agoda, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your The Small Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.