We loved this hotel, as we needed somewhere to have some downtime away from the busy streets of Chiang Mai. We were in a dire need of a swim, so we booked a room here for the last two nights. The restaurant was pretty good and cheap, although the breakfast buffet could be a bit better. Their swimming pools were... More
- Also Known As:
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel is perfectly situated in a serene area just off the main road and less than half a kilometer from the Railway Station.Our hotel allows you to take in the beauty and sounds of nature, offering a relaxing and tranquil environment, while still delivering all the amenities and facilities of larger hotels in town.Stay with us and enjoy peace and tranquility away from the noise and traffic fumes while still remaining quite close to the hustle and bustle of vibrant Chiang Mai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rainforest Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.