We stayed here for a week in November. We paid around $45 a night for a deluxe room, the room and bathroom were very nice, especially the large square bathtub. This is the most expensive place we've stayed in Thailand and although the room and hotel were lovely the service was lacking. Our phone and safe in the room didn't... More
- Also Known As:
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest Boutique Hotel is perfectly situated in a serene area just off the main road and less than half a kilometer from the Railway Station.Our hotel allows you to take in the beauty and sounds of nature, offering a relaxing and tranquil environment, while still delivering all the amenities and facilities of larger hotels in town.Stay with us and enjoy peace and tranquility away from the noise and traffic fumes while still remaining quite close to the hustle and bustle of vibrant Chiang Mai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Rainforest Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.