This rustic guest house is well located in a quiet alley in the old city. Stayed here for two nights on short notice and based on tripadvisor reviews. However, I'm afraid the guesthouse did not live up to the enthusiastic reviews. While the standard room was indeed spacious, I found it dreary with lack of natural light. There were only... More
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Chiangmai House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sawasdee Chiangmai House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique guesthouse for budget travelers. All rooms are clean and well equipped with teak furniture, air conditioner, refrigerator, TV with cable channel, bathroom with hot and cold water. Coffee, drinking water, fresh fruit, internet and bicycle rental free of charge. To ensure a soothing and pleasant stay the big rooms are quite spacious at 32 square meters with private balcony, are decorated in the old Lanna style with a hand-painted wall mural in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, Venere, Agoda, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Sawasdee Chiangmai House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.