We stayed for six nights. The pool is the best part of this resort. Really large and beautiful with a nice setting. There aren't enough loungers though and they fill up early. We had a private twin room, with a shared bathroom. The bathroom was reasonably close but outside which can be annoying in the middle of the night. Lots... More
- Also Known As:
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai, a new development from Imm Hotel Group, offers value accommodation for nature lovers. With Ecological, environmental and economy awareness, we create with attention to simplicity in design and service that fulfill fundamental needs of travelers who are looking for a pure relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Tingo, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Eco Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.