We arrived in Bangkok in the first week of April and stayed at this hotel for 1 night. We paid approx. $80 CDN /night Let me start of by saying that the concierge service was AMAZING. One doesn't normally mention them because they simply help you catch a cab and help you with your luggage but these guys were much... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features a sail-like glass façade, with an atrium and concept floors. The rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully decorated with contemporary Thai 'touches' and provide the latest in-room technology. Situated minutes away from the Asoke Skytrain and Sukhumvit Subway stations, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and the major shopping and entertainment areas.¨ 325 Rooms ¨ 4 Food and beverage outlets ¨ 12 Function rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Grand Millennium Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.