The staff is the most kind! The room was comfortable and very clean! We really liked to spend 5 days there!!!! The location is perfect because you can take the boat, during the day, till the city center! Is a peaceful and quiet place far away from the craziness of downtown, as Steve W well said!!! We really enjoyed our... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok