Accommodation excellent for the price. Range of food very good. Staff friendly and helpful. Convenient location for BTS (which then can get you to most places in BKK). Convenience store (7Eleven) virtually opposite. I will stay here again without doubt.
- Also Known As:
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Le Fenix Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit is located in the heart of Sukhumvit, a central district of Bangkok with easy access to the skytrain.The surrounding area is well known for its vibrant street markets, bars, restaurants and shopping malls as well as for the consulatesand embassies, making it a popular destination for holiday visitors as well as for corporate and business guests.The hotel features 147 stylish designer rooms with WiFi Internet, a lobby bar, a restaurant, a fitness centre and an indoor swimming pool. Songkran which is celebrated in Thailand from 13th - 15th April is the traditional New Year's Day. The most obvious celebration of Songkran is the throwing of water upon others. Come and celebrate this season by staying with us as we offer something special to our guests who book the Songkran Sensation Promotion: Rates starting from THB 1,784++ per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Le Fenix Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.