From the check in it was not great, did not get the room we booked, and charged us extra $30 a night, for my 12 year old daughter. Our room was small and the shower was full of mould, shower head was broken and kept falling down, TV channels worked sometimes. The internet was slow, and didn't work after 11pm.... More
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Place Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Evergreen Place Bangkok Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evergreen Place Bangkok offers 119 one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites in an ideal location just 2-minute walk to BTS Ratchathewi Station, 8-minute walk to Siam Paragon shopping complex and 10-minute walk to MBK Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Evergreen Place Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.