We stayed 3 nights in this hotel and it was a great experience. Rooms are very clean, the staff is friendly, the area is nice. We particularly enjoyed the rooftop spa : the view is absolutely beautiful !
- Also Known As:
- Furamaxclusive Sathorn Hotel
- Furamaxclusive Sathorn Bangkok
- Furamaxclusive Sathorn Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a peaceful lane, a short stroll leads you to the bustling streets of Bangkok, where you can experience the bustling city life. Banks, convenience stores and shopping malls surround the area. Transportation via the BTS and MRTA train systems would be the most efficient way to get around the city – Chong Nonsi and Sala Daeng stations are each only a three and five minutes’ walk from the hotel, respectively. Venturing further out is made simple by using the BTS skytrain – Siam Central station, which is only two stops away, is linked by skybridges to the Siam Paragon, Siam Centre shopping malls and Siam Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your FuramaXclusive Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.