Unfortunately stopped into BKK for 2 nights on my way to Chiang Mai. My friend recommended the Royal Ivory so I gave it a go. To my surprise my room had newly been refurbished and was spotlessly clean. Nice and modern room in an older style hotel. The pool is nice. Breakfast average.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel
- Royal Ivory Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located walking distance to Bangkok’s Central Business District of shopping malls, office buildings, dining and entertainment outlets. Royal Ivory Bangkok also offers a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Benjakit Park. Royal Ivory offers three types of rooms; Superior, Deluxe and a Presidential Suite. Rooms are contemporary in design with tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and cable TV, internet connection, a kitchenette (deluxe only) and more. The Presidential Suite has two bedrooms, a lounge with Plasma TV, dining area for 6 and more. Other facilities of the hotel include a swimming pool and a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal, play a game of pool or watch a football match on the wall-mounted TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Royal Ivory Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.