Good location just off khaosan, wasnt too noisy though! Simple, clean rooms with fridge, a/c etc. Bathrooms very small but has hot water. Good value for money. There are a couple owned by the same chain so make sure you go to the right one!
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Hotel Bangkok
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Hotel
- Hotel Sawasdee Banglumpoo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is only a 2 -minute walk from the famous Khaosan Road . It offers simple accommodation in a homely atmosphere with a buffet breakfast and 24 hours receptionist . Featuring simple décor . All rooms at Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, refrigerator , minibar , hair dryer. There is also air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hot shower. Sofine Bar &Restaurant open at 7 am-midnight . There’re serving varieties of Thai & international foods . Room service also available at the place . Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is a 15 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and easy access to get public transportation to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.