Plenty of staff all eager to please. Command of English ranged from adequate to good. King bed room was very nice size, with very nice amenities. Hotel building and grounds are beautiful. Good restaurants on site with an excellent Sunday brunch. In room wireless worked well and was strong signal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COLONNADE, all-day dining restaurant features live cooking stations, Carving Trolley and a wide selection of Western and Asian favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sukhothai Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sukhothai Hotel