The Hotel is in the heart of the city , eventhough this is very old , but they are keeping always well maintained . Different resturants, meeting rooms available. The best part i felt was , the location, it is in the prime area of bangkok, it is walkable distance to all shopping area, sky walk stations, easy access to... More
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Queens Park Bangkok
- Hotel Imperial Queens Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel with direct access to a lush public park. Well suited to executives who enjoy open-air exercise. Centrally located in the business district, walking distance to Bangkok’s well-known shopping complex, the Emporium, and Sky train station. Bangkok is an exciting and fast growing city will business, entertainment and shopping areas. The Imperial Queen's Park is situated in Sukhumvit, a prime business and shopping area. Many of the international companies are located in the general vicinity where there are many department stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Imperial Queen's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.