This is perhaps the largest hotel I have ever stayed. The compound is very big with multiple towers and sometimes guests are ought to be confused. Location is awesome, very near the BTS station Phrom Phong BTS station. Also, the Seafood Market is just one ally apart. The Breakfast could have been better with some more continental/ sub-continental foods but... More
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Queens Park Bangkok
- Hotel Imperial Queens Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel with direct access to a lush public park. Well suited to executives who enjoy open-air exercise. Centrally located in the business district, walking distance to Bangkok’s well-known shopping complex, the Emporium, and Sky train station. Bangkok is an exciting and fast growing city will business, entertainment and shopping areas. The Imperial Queen's Park is situated in Sukhumvit, a prime business and shopping area. Many of the international companies are located in the general vicinity where there are many department stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Imperial Queen's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.