We stayed for 3 nights in Viva Garden Residence recently. Hotel looks new.Breakfast was good.The hotel staff were friendly, warm and helpful.Its convenient that it's near the skytrain Bang ChaK station. Only 5 minutes walk ! Groceries can be easily bought from Tesco which is just around On Nut BTS station -only one stop from bang chaK .
- Also Known As:
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel Bangkok
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Garden Residence is centrally located amid prime location on Sukhumvit road, Bangchak skytrain station (BTS), convention and exhibition centers, and many industrial estates. Viva Garden offers luxurious and exclusive serviced residence perfect for both business travelers and family seeking convenience and comfort of a home-away-from-home. Providing 111 spacious apartments with a choice of studios, one, and two bedrooms, 24 hour front desk and security, CCTV surveillance, daily maid service, a variety of facilities and services, and panoramic view of Chaophraya River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Viva Garden Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.