A bit far from the train station, although there is a regular shuttle tuk tuk until 9 pm. Have a good supermarket nearby, but not good restaurants. The washing machine is useful on longer stays. Great breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- The Aetas Residence Hotel
- The Aetas Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok’s newest and most exclusive serviced residence on Phloenchit Road, is a prime choice for an extended stay in Thailand’s bustling capital.AETAS residence is dedicated to adherence to the highest standards of hospitality industry and wonderful premises. Guests can rightly expect more than a heavenly treatment with a distinctive touch of style accommodation.AETAS residence offers ideal accommodation inclusively equipped for a perfect hospitality experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The AETAS residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.