We stayed here 3 nights to explore Bankok before travelling to the south of Thailand. Good points: - Spacious rooms with great air con - Comfortable big beds - Reasonably priced - Tuk tuk complimentary for residents to Saladaeng station Not so good points: - Breakfast was very basic - toast or cereal. I would have liked more continental options.... More
- Also Known As:
- Baan k Residence By Bliston Hotel
- Baan k Residence By Bliston Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan K Residence by Bliston recently awarded a Certificate of Excellence 2011 from Tripadvisor. Conveniently situated near downtown and central business districts on Sathorn road, Silom road, and Rama IV road, travelers can easily access to many prime locations of Bangkok within short walking distance. The nearby 5-minute- walk to Lumpini underground and 10-minute-away Sala Daeng skytrain make your trips a lot easier to go around Bangkok in rush hours and are the perfect choices to explore the rest of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Baan K Residence by Bliston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.