Stayed here just for one day. A good place to stay, clean, neat, big enough just the spring bed is too hard. For u who come first time to bangkok, it might take some time to find this place. It may not be located in central of city, but its ekkamai bts station is quite near n can take u... More
- Also Known As:
- Aravinda Living Home Hotel
- Aravinda Living Home Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aravinda Living Home is situated in between Bangkok International Airport and the downtown area. We are located on Sukhumvit Soi 65 – between BTS Ekkamai and BTS Prakanong station. In a private compound, our accommodation is quiet and away from all the noises, yet close enough to get to the downtown area as our area is linked to the centre by the efficient and modern Bangkok sky train system (BTS).We are only around 20 Kms from the airport and 5 – 10 Kms from downtown area of Bangkok. We are also close to BTS ‘Ekamai’ station (10 mins on foot) or BTS ‘Prakanong’ (12 mins on foot). You can reach the downtown area in 10 – 15 mins on a BTS train ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, HostelBookers, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Aravinda Living Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.