Very cheap, serviced apartment in Bangkok. The apartment was clean but could use a lot of maintenance. There was some minor bug problems that should have been resolved before I arrived. Walls looked really dirty and could use a coat or two of paint. During my stay a heavy window pane from an external window fell into the room balcony... More
- Also Known As:
- Aravinda Living Home Hotel
- Aravinda Living Home Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aravinda Living Home is situated in between Bangkok International Airport and the downtown area. We are located on Sukhumvit Soi 65 – between BTS Ekkamai and BTS Prakanong station. In a private compound, our accommodation is quiet and away from all the noises, yet close enough to get to the downtown area as our area is linked to the centre by the efficient and modern Bangkok sky train system (BTS).We are only around 20 Kms from the airport and 5 – 10 Kms from downtown area of Bangkok. We are also close to BTS ‘Ekamai’ station (10 mins on foot) or BTS ‘Prakanong’ (12 mins on foot). You can reach the downtown area in 10 – 15 mins on a BTS train ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelBookers, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Aravinda Living Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.