Went here to sample a curry for first time in Thailand. As a Brit my standards are high admittedly. The portion was small and for a vindaloo it was very mild. I also got a chapatti which was very small. Disappointed and for 200 baht expected more. The service was the only saving grace. Won't go back. :-(
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Khaosan Hostel And Guesthouse Hotel Bangkok
- Rainbow Khaosan Hostel And Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow hostel in Bangkok provides budget rooms in the Khaosan Road area. We have more than 30 aircon dorm beds. All our dorm beds are aircon. We also offer some double and singled private rooms. Free wifi throughout the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Rainbow Khaosan Hostel and Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.