We stayed for a couple of nights and arrived very early in the morning via a night train. The Taxi driver had a little bit of trouble to find the Hotel but finally we arrived. It was no problem to check in straight in the morning hours which is definitely a big plus for the good service. The room was... More
- Also Known As:
- Check Inn Chinatown Hotel
- Check Inn Chinatown Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check Inn Chinatown is located in the heart of Bangkok's Chinatown district. It is the main business area for textile, gifts, souvenirs and gold markets. The streets are filled with restaurants and stalls that will allow you to eat till you drop. The food stalls are conveniently opened 24 hours a day.The location also situates you close to the Chaophraya River, making it easy to access the historical tourist section of the city and also visit the Grand Palace, Wat Arun and the world famous Golden Buddha.The Hua Lamphong MRT station is close by, making it extremely convenient to access all major areas of the city. Public transportation and Tuk-Tuks are easily available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, HotelsClick, Venere, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Check Inn China Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.