Stayed here with my fiancee for 3 nights. The apartment was new and clean. There are many supermarkets, pubs and cafes along the main road and inside the small streets. About 15 to 20mins walk to Thonglor bts station. The street is not as hectic as pratunam area. A great place for a relaxing and slower pace stay. There is... More
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor Hotel
- Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor provides the convenience and comfort of a serviced residence in a prime location for international executives, families and leisure travelers. Located in Soi Thonglor, one of Bangkok’s most popular expatriate districts, this well-appointed residence is close to the financial and business districts with entertainment, nightlife, shopping and restaurants nearby. Work with WiFi wireless internet access, swim in the pool, workout in the fully equipped gym and discover Bangkok with the resident’s programs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.