Go for the deluxe room the extra 250 a night it's 100% worthit. The regular rooms are quite damp and the aircon is pretty crappy. There's a fee great bars in the area and thong lo BTS station is directly outside. Great value and the staff are pretty helpful too.
- Also Known As:
- Padi Madi Guest House Hotel Bangkok
- Padi Madi Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Padi Madi is an urban boutique guest house located in the trendy Thonglor neighborhood in the very heart of Bangkok- perfect for vacationers and business travelers alike. Our excellent location is just seconds away from BTS Thong Lo Skytrain and offers easy access to all of Bangkok’s premier attractions. Surrounded by the best in dining, shopping, leisure and nightlife, Padi Madi is the perfect location for you to enjoy the wonders of Bangkok. Our creative design brings you a compliment of modern minimalist chic with elegant warmth. At Padi Madi you can escape the hustle of Bangkok city life in our stylish urban oasis. And once you’re relaxed and re-engergised, you’re well situated to jump back in! Come experience the intimacy and charm of Padi Madi Guest House! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Padi Madi Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.