Stayed in Febr and March 2014 first time in this apartment-hotel. I was granted a 60sqm suite, even I was alone. There was everything and even more than I needed. Furniture black and white, spacious kitchen and big fridge. Comfortable living room with sofa, desk, good lightening, TV and DVD player. The bedroom has lots of wardrobes - I could... More
- Also Known As:
- Saladaeng Colonnade Hotel
- Saladaeng Colonnade Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saladaeng Colonnade offers Bangkok serviced apartments on Saladaeng Road, which is close to Silom Road and Sathorn Road. All rooms boast antique furnishings that blend perfectly with modern amenities, such as private bathroom, flat screen TV, and DVD player. The concierge desk is open 24 hours to entertain queries and welcome arriving guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Saladaeng Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.