location is great, hotel rooms are small, elevator using by security card, no visitors allowed, pool is too small, food varieties and quality is poor, the hotel have a Tok Tok shuttle to the main road 200m approx.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok Hotel
- Citadines Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok is just a five-minute walk from Nana skytrain station, close to major office and business centers. Vibrant colours and bold interiors underline the property’s modern yet sophisticated style, all 130 stylish apartments offering a fully equipped kitchen, separate bedroom and lounge and sliding television. Stay tuned for great information through WIFI internet access in all apartments and public. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.