I stayed here over Songkran so the hostel was full, I even had to move room from the 8 bed dorm to a double room. Expensive but worth it for the cleanliness and good location. Staff were helpful and the beds comfortable enough - especially for a backpackers. Would definitely stay here again
- Also Known As:
- Lub d Bangkok - Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Lub d Bangkok - Silom Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic, trend-setting ‘original Lub d’ is still a ‘Bangkok must’ for many who are aware of its deserved reputation. With a downtown location conveniently places in Silom, Bangkok business district, Lub d - Silom is surrounded by a plethora of shops, coffee shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Silom buzzes from early morning until late night. Travellers are connected via the nearby BTS skytrain and the pier for boat rides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Tingo, HotelsClick, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Lub d Bangkok - Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.