Great service. Great location for people who love night life, bars, etc. Around 7-8pm the 'night bazaar' opens, this is basically a road with stalls which sell almost everything from sarongs, bikinis, sunglasses to knives, and (((fake)))) tiffany products. These are all (of course) very cheap. Pool is very nice, greeted with welcome drinks. Would definitely revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Silom commercial district and just metres from the energetic Patpong Night Market, Le Meridien Bangkok offers 282 guestrooms and touch screen IP phone. An innovative restaurants, a bar and a stylish lounge entice guests with menus introducing stimulating cuisine, creative cocktails and an international range of coffee blends. Also available are the intimate meeting rooms, a unique lifestyle floor with Spa, fitness and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel