Even I didn't have any plans to stay in Tiger Mountain Lodge, my early return from Annapurna Circuit Trek took me there. Tiger Mountain is amazing place with amazingly helpful people. The room was wide spaced, clean and have stunning views. I must say it's one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. Foods were delicious. Most return again... More
- Also Known As:
- Tiger Mountain Pokhara Hotel Pokhara
- Tiger Mountain Pokhara Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tiger Mountain sets standards for comfortable Pokhara hotels. It is 30 minutes from Pokhara; on a hilltop ridge, with panoramic mountain views. With its relaxed atmosphere, sustainable-tourism and conservation ethos, the lodge is a unique haven in Nepal. The lodge has won awards including PATA Heritage and Culture Gold Award. With just 18 rooms, it provides comfort and attention to personal service. An ideal base for walks, day hikes, local culture, massage, yoga, birding, sightseeing and good food. Wifi is available in rooms and the library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Tiger Mountain Pokhara Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.