Stayed here during my overland trip across Africa. A great hostel with very friendly staff. Hendrik, the owner, has a very fastidious eye for cleanliness and takes great pride in keeping the place to the highest standard. The buses run quite often just 5 minutes walk from the hostel and take you to the centre of Gaborone just 10 minutes... More
- Also Known As:
- Mokolodi Backpackers Hotel Gaborone
- Mokolodi Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our backpackers’ accommodation consists of 2 private Chalets which sleeps up to 2 persons, 3 mixed Dorms that sleeps up to 4 people, 1 Executive Unit with a double bed and aircon, 2 Twin Chalets that sleep up to 2 people, Our Tent that sleeps up to 3 people and a Campsite. Three separate kitchens and bathrooms and showers with plenty of hot water. Surrounding activities include: Game drives in Mokolodi Game Reserve(1 km), bird watching, mountain biking and much more. Take pleasure in the hospitality of the Botswana people, infinite blue skies and sunsets to soothe the soul. Come as a stranger and leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Mokolodi Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.