We stayed at Vic Falls Backpackers for 4 nights and loved every minute. Ian, the manager, was extremely helpful, giving us advice and booking our numerous activities while we were still planning our trip (months before we arrived). Everything was very well organised once we arrived. We booked a double room, which was of a usual backpacking standard and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Falls Backpackers Hotel
- Victoria Falls Backpackers Hotel Victoria Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Victoria Falls. Double rooms, en-suite, dorms and camping available, we are a short walk from town. Facilities include:- Car Parking Available- Laundry Service- Linen provided- No towels provided- Mossie Nets- Adventure centre - Best advise and activity packages !!- Platform with view of the Mosi-Oa-Tunya (Smoke that thunders)- Beautiful Garden- Swimming Pool- Video / Lounge Area- Nightly Boma Fire- Trampoline- Swings- Home cooked meals- Safety boxes- Self catering kitchen- Internet cafeCapture the exotic flair of Zimbabwean culture and indigenous art with affordable comfort and friendly service. Our eye catching accommodation is scattered across our luscious garden of which our swimming pool and fire place forms the center piece providing a delightful setting for interacting with other travelers or to simply relax. Let management arrange your adventure activities for you, from bungee jumping to riding on an elephant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Victoria Falls Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.