We stayed in 2 rooms with the en suite bath and they were very nice. Cleanliness was par for this type of establishment; we only had a problem with one pillow smelling like someone's greasy head and the sheets smelled a little like they say wet for a bit too long. The problem came with the service. The cafe on... More
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Falls Backpackers Hotel
- Victoria Falls Backpackers Hotel Victoria Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Victoria Falls. Double rooms, en-suite, dorms and camping available, we are a short walk from town. Facilities include:- Car Parking Available- Unlimited Wi-Fi- Laundry Service- Linen provided- Towels provided on request- Mossie Nets- Adventure centre - Best advise and activity packages !!- Platform with view of the Mosi-Oa-Tunya (Smoke that thunders)- Beautiful Garden- Swimming Pool- Video / Lounge Area- Nightly Boma Fire- Swings- Home cooked meals- Safety boxes- Self catering kitchen- Capture the exotic flair of Zimbabwean culture and indigenous art with affordable comfort and friendly service. Our eye catching accommodation is scattered across our luscious garden of which our swimming pool and fire place forms the center piece providing a delightful setting for interacting with other travelers or to simply relax. Let management arrange your adventure activities for you, from bungee jumping to riding on an elephant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Victoria Falls Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.