This was our favorite camp of our 10 day Tanzanian Safari. The rooms were spectacular, the staff was amazing, and the managers were great. We’ve never been treated so well. Wildlife was abundant even in the camp. We had a herd of elephants living in the camp with us and as a result needed escorts to get to and from... More
- Also Known As:
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pioneering the spectacular, un-spoilt northern Serengeti Area, the award-winning Sayari Camp has become synonymous with some of the most dramatic sights that Africa has to offer: The Great Migration crossing the Mara River, incredible crocodile and hippo action, along with the undisturbed wildlife viewing. The camp features spacious rooms with panoramic views of the never-ending plains. The large, comfortable beds, the wide verandas, the showers and even the bath, all look out onto the Serengeti. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.