Not just because we were in the Serengeti but because of the people. EVERYONE there was very attentive and friendly. The tents were large and comfortable with showers. Security was plenty and the chef was accommodating. A Huge shout out to Venus, Alpha, Lucy, Essau, Philip, Haji, and everyone else....Thank You!
- Also Known As:
- Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embraced by an amphitheatre of monolithic rock sculptures known as kopjes, the reincarnated Serengeti Mbuzi Mawe Camp nestles in a secluded acacia glade with sweeping views over the alternately lush and burning plains of Serengeti National Park. Carefully sited on one of the main annual migrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Stentorian NV, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.