This hotel has everything you could ask for. Great rooms, nice pools, nice exercise room and a great, friendly staff. I didn't venture off the hotel grounds as I was told it wasn't safe, especially for westerners. Really didn't need to though, the hotel has pretty much all you need.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Dar Es Salaam-Oysterbay Hotel Dar Es Salaam
- Doubletree By Hilton Dar Es Salaam-Oysterbay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights •Located 4.3 Miles from the City Center •Oceanfront property with bay views •Swimming pool and jetty •Three onsite restaurants •5 Meeting Rooms .What to do around here Select the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Dar es Salaam and be close to shops, restaurants and boating. Our hotel offers beautiful bay views and tropical, lush gardens. Enjoy staying in the most affluent area of Dar es Salaam when choosing our hotel. We are within walking distance of restaurants, shops and clubs. Spend a day on the beach. Go snorkeling, fishing and diving. Tee off at the Gymkhana Golf Course, only three miles away from the hotel. Take a 20-minute flight to Mikumi Wildlife Reserve. Visit the Dar es Salaam Yacht Club and go sailing. Visit the Slipway Arts and Crafts Center only two minutes away from the hotel. This popular recreation area offers bookshops, open-air restaurants and pubs. Be sure to visit the Village Museum, Sea Cliff Village and Shoppers Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Dar es Salaam-Oysterbay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.