as i the last visite i wrote! nothing change! room smell in bath! w-lan not good and expensive! tv not good! but now the best! i go for spa! pay cash 71.000 get an VERY bad chnage because the not acsept tanzania schlilling!! they chnage back to USD to an rate for 1600 / normal is 1800-1900...and the best!! the... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly opened hotel offers contemporary designed luxurious bedrooms, state of the art conference facilities and a host of dining options. Accommodation comprising of a mixture of standard, executives and suites made up of a selection of doubles and twins. Dining ranges from our International Gaucho Restaurant, our Coffee Shop with sandwiches and pastries, Bar-at-ONE for tapas style food and our Al Dar rooftop bar-restaurant, sheesha lounge with its own mixed menu of Arabian & Mediteranean dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre Hotel Dar Es Salaam
- Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam City Centre Hotel