From the moment I booked Raid Les Mages Aidan the hotel manager took us under his wing . Organising a transfer from the airport ,a cooking class and a special dinner ,nothing was a problem . The Raid was small making it an intimate stay getting to know the other guests .It was clean ,calm and had air conditioned rooms... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Orbitz so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.