My husband and I stayed in the Bahia Suite for 5 nights and loved every moment! The Riad is fantastic and although located inside the walls of the medina it is very quiet and peaceful inside. Aziz and his team couldn't have been more accommodating. All very friendly and Aziz even walked with us on our first day to get... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.