Charming ambience, wonderful service (Aziz was a standout in Morocco for help) and the food was amazing. The Fresh squeezed OJ in the mornings with special crepes were wonderful. Dinners were among he best we had in Morocco. Room was large and reasonably quiet. Cozy places to relax and the rooftop warm pool was a welcome relief from chaotic busy... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.