We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad Tizwa

26 Derb Gueraba | Dar El Bacha, Marrakech, Morocco
Best prices for: 1 room 1 guest
Enter dates for best prices
Check In Check Out
Show Prices
Compare best prices from top travel sites
Riad Tizwa
Professional photos View all
Browse nearby
Riad Tizwa
Write a Review

253 reviews from our community

Traveler rating
    215
    31
    5
    1
    1
See reviews for
22
123
20
6
Rating summary
  • Location
    5 of 5 stars
  • Sleep Quality
    5 of 5 stars
  • Rooms
    5 of 5 stars
  • Service
    5 of 5 stars
  • Value
    4.5 of 5 stars
  • Cleanliness
    5 of 5 stars
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Date | Rating
  • English first
  • French first
  • German first
  • Italian first
  • Spanish first
  • Any
English first
  • All months
    (253)
  • Mar-May only
    (80)
  • Jun-Aug only
    (38)
  • Sep-Nov only
    (71)
  • Dec-Feb only
    (64)
All months
There are newer reviews for Riad Tizwa
See the most recent reviews
london
2 reviews
1 helpful vote 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2007

This was my first trip to Marrakech and Morocco in general. So wasn’t quite sure what to expect… Riad Tizwa is very close to the centre of Marrakech’s old town and the surrounding bazaars – be sure to haggle the prices when out shopping – and was a joy to stay in. The Riad has great attention to detail and... More 

Was this review helpful? Yes 1
UK
Top Contributor
65 reviews 65 reviews
19 hotel reviews
40 helpful votes 40 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2007

I travell all the time--beoing a journalist I ama way from home 1 week in 4. This means I see a lot of 'hotels'. 99% of these hotels I would gladly never see again. Rida Tizwa is in the rarified remaining 1%. I stayed there fore a week over NY 2006-2007. It was like staying at home--if home was really... More 

Was this review helpful? Yes 3
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewer
3 reviews 3 reviews
3 hotel reviews
10 helpful votes 10 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2007

I returned home on 29/5 from a superb 5 night stay at Riad Tizwa. Before booking my accommodation I swithered on whether to stay at a riad or one of the hotels in the new town, but following my visit I was delighted in my choice. I found Riad Tizwa via a website, and having read the reviews on this... More 

Was this review helpful? Yes 2
London
1 review
1 helpful vote 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2007

Everything as the Riad was absolutely perfect - hugely recommend a stay here! The breakfasts on the roof terrace were wonderful and the staff at the Riad, are cheerful, helpful and friendly. This must be the best place in Marrakech, impossible to fault.

Was this review helpful? Yes 1
Questions? Get answers from hotel staff and past guests. Ask a question
Owners: What's your side of the story?
Register now for free — and start getting automatic notification of new reviews, responding to traveler feedback, adding new photos to your listing and much more.
Manage your listing

Been to Riad Tizwa? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Additional Information about Riad Tizwa

Address: 26 Derb Gueraba | Dar El Bacha, Marrakech, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Number of rooms: 6
Reservation Options:
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Tizwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Also Known As:
Riad Tizwa Marrakech
Riad Tizwa Hotel Marrakech
Hotel Style:
#28 Spa Hotel in Marrakech
#59 Family Hotel in Marrakech
#81 Romantic Hotel in Marrakech

171 photos of this hotel

Traveler photos: See what travelers like you saw

Viewed
All traveler photos (127)
Viewed
Room/suite (21)
Viewed
Dining (14)
Viewed
Hotel & grounds (48)
Viewed
Bathroom (6)
Viewed
View from room (5)
Viewed
0:48
Videos (3)
Viewed
Other (30)

Management photos: Courtesy of the property manager

Viewed
All management photos (44)
Viewed
Pool/beach area (1)
Viewed
Room/suite (11)
Viewed
Bathroom (1)
Viewed
Dining (9)
Viewed
View from room (15)
Viewed
Hotel & grounds (4)
Viewed
Other (3)
Hotels you might also like...
Check In Check Out
Prices are for 1 room, 2 adults
Price Your Stay