Spent 3 days at the RM Agdal during the Marrakech Grand Prix and notwithstanding very busy times our stay was just excellent. Our suite ovelooking the swimming pool was spotless. Staff always friendly and available to help with the children. We all loved the food, especially the Moroccan breakfast, and the price was more than fair... Will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel Marrakech
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Marrakech
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marrakesh, in front of the ramparts of the former Royal Palace and Agdal Gardens, the Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel & Spa is about ten minutes from the airport, Jamaa El Fna Square and other downtown attractions . A free shuttle is available to reach the main places of interest of the ocher city.It features two large outdoor pools with an area of 2000 m2 each, a spa with an indoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, a hot tub, a hairdressing salon and a fitness to relax during the stay of the guests.Free of charge Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Its traditional architecture and exterior walls give it an irresistible charm that people can find in the public areas, guest rooms and suites.Very spacious, all guest rooms are equipped with large private terraces overlooking the pools and gardens of the hotel, the city, or even the Atlas mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Ryad Mogador Agdal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.