Stayed at "Les Borjs" in February 2013, three couples, and one couple took their 12 year old son. My husband and I have stayed before, for the others it was a first trip to Marrakech. Yet again the Borjs de las Kasbah was everything a riad should be, an oasis of calm in a hectic city. The staff are unfailingly... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges (one with free internet access), a bar, restaurant and meeting room. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel