This is a very attractive hotel and really quiet. My daughter loved the pool. We loved the spa. We really enjoyed our trip to Imlil which the hotel arranged and had lots of fun in the cooking class. The only downside is that the roads to the souk were a little scary for our little girl, so some might prefer... More
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Venere, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelsClick and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.