Travelling to Morocco for the first time as two girls in their 20s we wanted to stay somewhere central, safe, and cheap. This riad was everything and more than we could have expected. The location is directly in the Medina district and very close to the main square which made getting around very easy. The owner is a lovely man... More
- Also Known As:
- Les Couleurs De l`Orient Hotel
- Les Couleurs De l`Orient Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Colors de l'Orientt", authentic Riad, opens its doors on an original and rare place in the Marrakech Medina. This traditional house, full of flavors, scents and diversity of Morocco is an invitation to travel between the heptic Jemaa El Fna and calm bewitching Derb where lies the Riad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Budget Places and HostelBookers so you can book your Les Couleurs de l'Orient reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.