Don't let the pictures on lastminute.com fool you - this is the furthest thing from a 'beautiful authentic Riad' that you could possibly find in Marrakech. The filtered photography you see on their site is there for good reason: it's gaudy, weathered and aging; with horribly tasteless travel lodge-feel rooms, beds that resemble spaceships, and peeling paint everywhere. My husband... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Mille Et Une Nuits Hotel
- Riad Mille Et Une Nuits Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PresentationRiad Thousand and One Nights, a traditional riad in the heart of the medina, the historic center of Marrakech.You will discover a discreet and elegant place, where everything has been designed for you and your well-being. Hospitality and modern comfort await you in this former private home to make your stay surrounded by restfulness and refinement The whole team wishes you the Welcome at our Riad.Staying at Riad Thousand and One Nights, is the beginning of an enchanting journey to the east. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity, HotelsClick, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Mille et une Nuits reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.