It's a good riad and the service is well intended but never the less the place is overrated. Given the prices and other experiences in different riads, it lacks the familiar atmosphere and attention that its suppose to have.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Maison Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Maison Rouge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a small square of Berrima, a quiet neighborhood in Marrakech, the Riad la Maison Rouge is a charming property from which you can easily reach tourist attractions in city, such as the El Bahia and El Badi palaces, the Saadian Tombs and the Djemaa el Fna Square. This last attraction is a 15 minute walk and there are plenty of buses from here which go to all corners of the city.Riad la Maison Rouge has a total of 13 rooms including 4 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelBookers, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad La Maison Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.