When we first arrived our taxi from the airport (200dh) dropped us a few minutes walk from the door a local man walked us around and asked for payment (which we expected), at first our reservation could not be found but was soon rectified and our room (Revolution) on the ground floor overlooking the courtyard was a good size with... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Maison Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Maison Rouge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a small square of Berrima, a quiet neighborhood in Marrakech, the Riad la Maison Rouge is a charming property from which you can easily reach tourist attractions in city, such as the El Bahia and El Badi palaces, the Saadian Tombs and the Djemaa el Fna Square. This last attraction is a 15 minute walk and there are plenty of buses from here which go to all corners of the city.Riad la Maison Rouge has a total of 13 rooms including 4 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad La Maison Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.