I stayed for only 2 nights at the hotel as we had extended our trip to Marrakech but had already booked a Riad for the remainder of the time. I travelled with 2 girlfriends and we shared a triple room. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were excellent. The food fresh and varied( particularly the freshly cooked omelettes and... More
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pioneer in its category. This hotel-club provides a full range of activities together with the best contemporary design by architect Imaad Rahmouni. Modernism and discovery can be shared by families or friends, in one of the best leisure hotels in Morocco, located by the Atlas Mountains, in the middle of 10 hectares centenarian olive trees.Accommodation 9 riads 254 double or triple rooms (32 m²) and 60 suites (53 m²) – all with private balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Kenzi Club Agdal Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.